Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Where are the moderators?  (Read 421 times)

Shamichael

• Trading Score: +3
Where are the moderators?
« on: September 11, 2018, 03:37:02 am »

So I understand that we are not part of a main stream movement and that it's more of a niche interest, but I am very excited to be here and would like to be promoted to full member.  This is not healthy for the forum for active newcomers to not be promoted.  I am very interested to see what people have to offer and what they are looking for, but I am unable to see that info.
Perhaps we need a few more people with mod status...

Bach

• 2nd Action Hippie
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +310
Re: Where are the moderators?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 02:25:36 am »

Hang in there, they're about. Just takes some time sometimes....
Out here on the perimeter there are no stars.

Sunshine

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +96
  • Hibernating
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 02:34:46 am »

Hey there Shamichael,

Apologies for the delay. It appears you've been upgraded to full member now so you should have access to the trading forum now. Personally my overall time spent on the forum waxes and wanes in correspondence with the time of year, as well as how much I'm working in the real world.

As I understand some of the other mods have been known to take a hiatus or two from time to time as well. C'est la vie. Generally speaking the forum runs pretty smoothly with minimal intervention. If you have an issue with a post, report it and I'll try my best to address the issue as soon as I can. When a post is reported us moderators receive an email. Same goes for PMs.

Thanks and happy trading! =)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 02:38:31 am by Sunshine »

Frog Pajamas

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +546
  • Zone 7A
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 02:08:00 pm »

Hi,

Welcome to STS!

I can't speak for the others, but I am not on nearly as much as I once was. I'd be open to promoting another mod who is more active if new members are having trouble getting launched.

Have other noticed a lag in promotions or too few mods around to handle issues? Let's hear some suggestions.

Peace,
Frog
Forge a path with Heart <3

MadPlanter

• Trading Score: +822
  • Tye dyed spirit
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 02:33:27 pm »

Hello! Just wanted to say nice what appears to be a Bolete of sorts in your avatar pic lol! I forage for edible stuff often so these things peak my interest. Welcome!

MP
Spreading love!

Shamichael

• Trading Score: +3
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2018, 03:47:46 pm »

Hey thanks everyone.  I am super excited to be here, I can tell there are some really nice people here with some awesome gardens.
That is my son in the pic with what I believe is a king... We try to forage and wild craft as much as possible.
I'll be adding more plants and seeds to my lists as I go.  I am very interested in ethnogens, foods, and medicines, ethnogens I look at as spiritual/mental health medicines that are much needed in our society.

MadPlanter

• Trading Score: +822
  • Tye dyed spirit
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2018, 05:50:54 pm »

Dang my son is nearly the same age, blond, and also has long hair lol. Very crazy there...but yes of agree that looks very much like a true king Bolete.

Also agreed about how you feel about our entheo plant friends. Anyways welcome aboard again!

MP
Spreading love!

Frog Pajamas

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +546
  • Zone 7A
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2018, 09:13:53 pm »

Hi again!

In response to your initial issue, we've promoted a couple new mods. Thank you for your input, and I look forward to seeing you around!
Forge a path with Heart <3