Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Greetings and Thank you for BEING - UTAH  (Read 1558 times)

Hermés

Greetings and Thank you for BEING - UTAH
« on: August 17, 2018, 09:02:33 AM »

Greetings Brother/Sister,

I am an open book… Hermés Trismegistus is my Alchemical Father/Spiritual Teacher/Mentor and Guide.
I am a Sacred Key holder, and an Alchemical Initiate/Magus in the Art of Reality Creation. I understand the finer mechanisms, and the subtle realities that exist in between all of the dimensions. I have graduated throughout the Densities of Consciousness during my lifetimes and have come to learn/teach.

I am here to serve you, even if its just a kind word or a smile that keeps you going along and throughout your day. I am your Sacred Brother first and foremost here to support you through your darkest of times and be an unbreakable pillar of support.

My story began a lifetimes ago it seems as I feel deeply into my core and essence of being.

“The Lips of Wisdom are Sealed, except to the Ears of Understanding”
–The Kybalion

I respond to all emails, as long as they are respectful and of relevance.

“Find the right questions and ye’ shall hold the keys to your own vault.”

As an Ascending Master in the Arts, I am highly skilled in the Arts of Divination/Scrying
through the use of Tarot Cards and the Astrological Influences
present and “forward” in the space/time, time/space.
I also have a Masterful Understanding
of how the body/mind and mind/body
connection functions due to years of study.
I have devoted my life to the practice and discipline of my father, and chosen birth rite.
If you would like to learn more, feel free to email me…

If I may serve you in any capacity, I honor requests.

A little about my personal life,

I am the 2nd “Outsider” initiated into the Inga Tribe of the Amazon Basin. I have been given rites of passage to hold and facilitate Sacred Medicine Ceremonies and Annoint and Initate people into their deeper magic.

I’m sure some of the others on this forum have found their own initiations with and from the plants themselves.

I look forward to getting to know all of you.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 09:53:16 AM by Hermés »