Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: A quick intro  (Read 1941 times)

MorningDew

• Trading Score: +128
  • ????
A quick intro
« on: April 30, 2018, 06:18:46 PM »

Hi everyone, not to bore eveyone with the mundane details of my life, but id like to take a step and help get myself acquainted with the community.  After a semi short period of sobriety and total straight livin, i found myself looking back to the aid of such wonderful plants in my life.  And it has been most beneficial i must say.  Out of this  new direction i have taken a special interest in gardening, not just in psychoactive plants, but also in fruits and veggies.  Its pretty funny to me that my other half has been the gardner for all these years, and ive always looked for a shared interest we can have together, but never thought it would be through this.  My experience is very limited, besides the vegetables i have started myself a small trichocereus forest.  Im not really sure how it happened, it just felt righy i guess.  Anyways. Like i said my knowledge is less than impressive here, and im not sure what i can contribute, but im willing and eager to learn.  I look forward to sharing and growing with these plants as well asthis community.  Thanks for havin me.   Peace

nugninja

• Big day today! Good luck out there!
Re: A quick intro
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2018, 05:34:31 AM »

Total straight living is where its at man!
The fruits and veggies can be enlightening in their own way. Don't forget edible mushrooms as a rewarding use of time.
I am new as well and you sound similar, especially with the trich collection.
Good luck on your journey.