Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hello From Zone 8a  (Read 1784 times)

weplantsarehappyplants

• Trading Score: +4
  • Growing is my therapy
Hello From Zone 8a
« on: April 27, 2018, 05:27:04 AM »

Hello,

I have always been an avid gardener of everything, but my favorite plants to grow given my area were cacti. I relocated and lent them to a friend and may get some of my collection back soon. Bridgesii clone (s), Juul's, Terscheki, etc. I also moved to colorado and learned how to grow different plants in that area. It's a challenge to grow certain plants when completely out of their comfort zone, and that is what I am here to do. I hope to be able to post pictures soon, I believe I adopted a small mimosa and was also gifted seeds from that plant. 

I grow nearly everything I can organically, or as organically as possible. Sometimes adopted or bought plants are repotted and flushed to rid of miracle gro. I have always been fascinated by all kinds of plants and animals; nature in general. It was not until about 10 years ago that I decided to start a garden in the backyard with just vegetables.  This soon grew to indoor/outdoor growing of all kinds of plants. I love sharing clippings/pups/seeds from friends locally and I think this forum is just what I needed this spring. I hope to get approved and start sharing as soon as possible.

I look forward to learning and sharing with everyone I possibly can. I will share what knowledge I have gained throughout the years in hopes of helping others.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 02:26:00 AM by weplantsarehappyplants »
The world amazed me, in that I saw it as I had when I was a child. I had forgotten the beauty and the magic and the knowingness of it and me.

-Alexander Shulgin