Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Caapi induced flowering  (Read 381 times)

MRTree

• Trader
  • Trading Score: +42
Caapi induced flowering
« on: March 05, 2018, 05:34:09 pm »

Has anyone had any experience getting potted caapi vines to flower ? I have heard of all kinds of other  potted plants and forced flowering and I've even forced flowering on some of my natives and regular angiosperms but I'm not experienced at caapi processes , any folks with knowledge in this area ?
what rose and iris and carnation so intensely signified was nothing more, and nothing less, than what they were, a transience that was yet eternal life, a perpetual perishing..source
of all existence

MRTree

• Trader
  • Trading Score: +42
Re: Caapi induced flowering
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 05:23:58 pm »

Maybe some of the lower U.S. States who have conditions that are good for flower production maybe could share please? I think I'd read that b. C . Flowers in October and November in its native forests , is it the same for you growers ? I would really appreciate some knowledge on the subject , I understand old caapi is becoming hardest to aquire so it sounds like seeding and propagation may be a good guarantee for protection , I think it's possible with light and some hormone additions but I don't have any empirical knowledge on it .
what rose and iris and carnation so intensely signified was nothing more, and nothing less, than what they were, a transience that was yet eternal life, a perpetual perishing..source
of all existence

The Seedist

• Trader
  • Trading Score: +35
  • A bookworm
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 11:51:22 pm »

I see that potted B. caapis like LED lights very much and it will take much time to experience with them on your subject.
Faith as small as a mustard seed can move mountains.

abraxxas

• I am a new member, but I would like to give.
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2018, 12:38:55 am »

certainly the forced or induced flowering of the caapi does not occur so easily until it reaches a certain age, even with hormones, fertilizer and techniques it usually fails. so it would be best to give them the necessary nutrients to help their flowering and growth
Amazonian medicine available to everyone