Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: E. Novo seedling leaves curling?  (Read 2227 times)

Kamadeva

• meat-body operator
  • Trader
  • Trading Score: +81
  • ॐ मणिपद्मे हूं
E. Novo seedling leaves curling?
« on: January 25, 2018, 03:05:11 AM »

Hey plantofiles,

I have two e. novo seedlings that are just a few months old underneath an LED with my cactus seedlings and i noticed that one of them has a leaf that is totally curled up! These seem like delicate plants so i want to make sure i give them the care they need. Any advice on what might be causing this?

They are in the same small pot together and i want to repot them soon to have their own individual pots but I'm worried that they might not survive since they seem so fragile. They are getting consistent water, only when the soil begins to dry out.

Thanks in advance,

-Kama
Body of Earth, spirit of flame,
Soul eternal, we are all the same.

MRTree

• Trading Score: +67
Re: E. Novo seedling leaves curling?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 05:32:39 AM »

Just leave them in the soil both until they get a little wood on the stems, I would place them in a sunny window and not worry about the leaf curl so much , it happens with them . Just bottom water them m don't spray them with water or anything and try not to overwater at this stage but light is important . The spectrum and if they are getting constant light may be stressing them . I've had some lose leaves completely and still set new shoots a few weeks later but the green stems were getting a few hours of evening sunlight directly from inside a window . And really I wouldn't separate just yet , they are hardier later .

Cheers , hope all works out
what rose and iris and carnation so intensely signified was nothing more, and nothing less, than what they were, a transience that was yet eternal life, a perpetual perishing..source
of all existence

Kamadeva

• meat-body operator
  • Trader
  • Trading Score: +81
  • ॐ मणिपद्मे हूं
Re: E. Novo seedling leaves curling?
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 11:26:57 PM »

Awesome, thanks so much MRTree! I love these little plants and wanna see them mature. I'll leave them together for now  :)
Body of Earth, spirit of flame,
Soul eternal, we are all the same.