Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hai  (Read 1834 times)

Xochipilli13

Hai
« on: September 01, 2017, 09:11:13 PM »

Hello STS! I love this site, ideas and all of you people who have interest in entheogens.
I'm from Tn, I started growing Salvia, Brugmansia and Morning Glories this year after
planning to for years. I'm wanting to do so much more. Plz lmk how I can get involved

Thank you!

BubbleCat

• Supreme feline leader
  • Administrator
  • Trading Score: +140
  • <3
Re: Hai
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 11:58:17 PM »

Welcome !
Everything you need to know about getting involved you can read in the FAQ (-thread).

TL;DR ? After a few quality posts in the subforums accessible to you at the time you will be promoted to member status and have access to the trading subforum.

http://sharetheseeds.me/forum/index.php?topic=15.0
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 11:58:49 PM by BubbleCat »
Praise is mandatory.

Inyan

• Trading Score: +28
  • Find what makes you happy and do it.
Re: Hai
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 09:01:23 PM »

I like that you started growing Brugmansia recently. I'll be honest, I saw a few Brugmansia fully grown before I ever decided to grow one. The fragrance from an old cultivar named Jamaican Yellow was what finally won me over. One flower presented a sweet aroma that I could smell from outside the house and I had let it bloom inside the house. Soon after that I became a collector of them and not long after that I was hybridizing Brugmansia and growing out over 10K worth of seed I had produced by many hand pollinations. This is one of my old seed beds. I'm currently only growing Brugmansia Fruit Salad and a nice Brugmansia arborea I grew from seed. B. Fruit Salad is a daughter of one of my old hybrids Georgia Peach. At any rate, it is nice to see you getting your feet wet with some very nice medicinal plants.
Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.