Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: New member in Md. looking to get into growing Salvia and more  (Read 2266 times)

Mister_Niles

Hi. I'm interested in growing Salvia Divinorum. I need to grow this plant to work with it. That's my feeling at least. I'm hoping I can get a cutting here. I think the humidity of the summers where I am will be good for cultivating. Could be wrong. I'm an absolute beginner. I tried my hand at cactus but it's too wet here. Wondering about growing caapi vine, but I don't think it would survive our winters.
 I don't have anything to trade, but hopefully I can learn here and benefit from others help.
Thanks.

mj

• Trading Score: +54
Re: New member in Md. looking to get into growing Salvia and more
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 05:33:45 AM »

Welcome to STS. No reason not to try you can grow indoors over winter and move out in the summer. Sd is particular and can be finicky to grow I know it does not like growing for me. I have a feeling that we may not be match. You need to find someone close to get some cuttings from. Regards mj.

SKUNK

• Trading Score: +69
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 06:30:04 AM »

Welcome to Share the Seeds hope you enjoy your stay around here.  Best of luck on your quest

Skunk
The best time to plant seeds was 5 years ago; the next best time is right now!

nikshaz

• Trading Score: +151
  • This is gods work, creation..just create ethically
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 06:25:42 PM »

Welcome! Hope you find what you are looking for. All plants are great to work with. A master in itself.
We are our own creators

The man with the seeds is the man indeed