Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Introduction - Hello!  (Read 6679 times)

mj

• Trading Score: +54
Re: Introduction - Hello!
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2017, 09:27:14 AM »

BBwooof: well mycotek is all blue and so is shroomery. I am members at both but I see you are not at mycotek. Unfortunately my brain stops working when I go to shroomery and I can't even sign in half the time so I have given up going there. soon enough in a few post if you just keep making them you will have full status here you can pick up my message and we can chat. regards mj.

Bigbadwooof

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2017, 03:42:30 AM »

Oh, another fellow fungiphile, I see :)wed

I just noticed the link in your sig, and that it leads to a blue themed mushroom cultivation website. That is not the one I was referring too lol...

I meant shroomery.org. I believe that I am allowed to directly mention another cultivation forum, correct?

By the way, my novogranatense berries have just sprouted! I am very excited. Just have to pasteurize some soil before planting them!

Bigbadwooof

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2017, 03:51:12 AM »

BBwooof: well mycotek is all blue and so is shroomery. I am members at both but I see you are not at mycotek. Unfortunately my brain stops working when I go to shroomery and I can't even sign in half the time so I have given up going there. soon enough in a few post if you just keep making them you will have full status here you can pick up my message and we can chat. regards mj.

Will do, friend. I would prefer to be a member of a smaller, more tight knit community than the shroomery. This is the first I have heard of mycotek. I have quite a large collection of edibles, medicinals, and exotic species of mushroom. Hoping to build an indoor mushroom green house soon. I finally have an entire spare room dedicated to plant and mushroom cultivation! :)

By the way, I have a giant bag of sequoiadendron cones also, which I would like to spread across the world! I'll be this is a great place to find information about germination and care!

I'm sure by now my A.D.D. is becoming readily apparent lol!

mj

• Trading Score: +54
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2017, 04:04:23 AM »

mycotopia.net is a good friendly mycology forum as well. ADD is not so bad, it is often accompanied by other issues as seen below or you might just be a rider fan which would also explain the melons.

SKUNK

• Trading Score: +69
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2017, 06:42:56 AM »

Welcome to Share the Seeds.  Hope you enjoy your stay around here.

Skunk
The best time to plant seeds was 5 years ago; the next best time is right now!
Pages: 1 [2]