Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Was wondering if anyone had more info on the Salvia genus of plants?  (Read 2993 times)

The Clam

• Trading Score: +20

Im learning more and more about all the interesting things these plants can do and would love to learn more. From salvanorin A, B and C from Salvia divinorum to 1, 8 cinole and miltirone from a few different salvia plants im intrested to learn more.

Hummingbird

• Trading Score: 74
  • Got nectar?
Re: Was wondering if anyone had more info on the Salvia genus of plants?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 10:55:10 AM »

salvias are interesting for sure, so I just searched the word "salvia" through my chaotic folder where I save plant info, studies and so on..
there's some studies, some growing info, on different Salvia species, honestly I don't know what else is there, hope you find something useful!

https://ufile.io/s1lzv

The Clam

• Trading Score: +20
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 11:52:39 AM »

salvias are interesting for sure, so I just searched the word "salvia" through my chaotic folder where I save plant info, studies and so on..
there's some studies, some growing info, on different Salvia species, honestly I don't know what else is there, hope you find something useful!

https://ufile.io/s1lzv

ONandONandON

• Trading Score: +76
  • Looking 4 Supercalifragilistic Expialidocious Spp.
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 03:15:43 AM »

You can find lists of active salvias from several forums, just google "active salvia" it is very interesting indeed!  8)
we all come from the garden and to it we shall return