Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: So happy to find this gem of a website. Greetings All!  (Read 2751 times)

suspeciosa

So happy to find this gem of a website. Greetings All!
« on: March 25, 2017, 03:52:51 PM »

Hi my name is Suspeciosa, and I am addicted to botanical propagation 8) I first started experimenting with aquaponics and permaculture about 4 or 5 years ago! My gardens have battled with fungal infections, pests, drought, and after this winter its first freeze(mostly my fault, shame on me haha). Even though these setbacks were challenging, I am thankful for the experience I have gained from my adventures in botany and I am happy to share all of my success and failures! I also have a passion for mycology and microscopy! Ask me about Myco-remediation if you are looking for methods to organically improve your homesteads soil and prevent erosion. I am VERY MUCH against the use of insecticides, poisons, and synthetic salts and fertilizers!!! The general public needs to be educated on the unavoidable damage that these products cause so they may eventually be outlawed before its too late!!!. I have never used these poisons and never will.I very much prefer non gmo heirloom varieties and these are what i stick with :)   [(A little more about me)] ...... My main interest is in medicinal/ethnobotanical/edible plants and seeds. I garden in a swampy, sandy, subtropical environment with humidity that rarely dips below 50% Because of this I try to grow many tropical fruits and medicines! I will upload some pictures of my oldest kratom tree and my general collection as a whole as soon as I get the chance! I look forward to getting to know everybody and spreading the springtime love! Thanks for listening to me ramble and remember.....  Enjoy your toils in the Soil!!!

suspeciosa

Re: So happy to find this gem of a website. Greetings All!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2017, 03:55:06 PM »

Also a special thanks to GrowerandAShower for inviting me here. I have already had a successful trade on a different forum and they are an absolute pleasure to deal with!

Psylocke

• Curandero
  • Trading Score: +56
  • Howdy Y'all
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 05:39:05 PM »

Definitely sounds like you belong here. Welcome!
Undergoing the formality of being alive.

Bach

• Chacruna whisperer
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +406
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2017, 06:36:50 PM »

Welcome aboard and happy trading!
Forget the night, live with us in forests of azure.

ueihtam

• Trader
  • Trading Score: 10
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2017, 06:58:36 PM »

welcome
« Ils ont essayé de nous enterrer. Ils ne savaient pas que nous étions des graines » - proverbe mexicain.

"They tried to bury us. They did not know we were seeds "- Mexican proverb.

GrowerAndaShower

• Trading Score: +31
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2017, 08:53:08 PM »

Hey Suspeciosa! I just realized I recognized that name... Lol. I still have your package of seeds for our previous trade, do you want to try sending another letter? Or would you be comfortable sending your address via PGP encryption?

If you use Chrome, here's the extension I use to encrypt things. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pgp-anywhere/cdlcdnmhcodhagbmljapgbjdimjckilb?hl=en

If not, here's a guide to PGP via GPGForWin https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/1qdzl8/guide_pgp_4_n00bz/

Create your grow/share/wish list when you get the chance, it's in your profile settings.
Back with a vengeance! And TITS!

MRTree

• Trading Score: +67
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2017, 04:28:09 PM »

How do you do
what rose and iris and carnation so intensely signified was nothing more, and nothing less, than what they were, a transience that was yet eternal life, a perpetual perishing..source
of all existence

SKUNK

• Trading Score: +69
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2017, 06:38:16 AM »

Welcome to Share the Seeds!  You will meet a lot of like minded people here!  Hope you enjoy your stay around these parts.

Skunk
The best time to plant seeds was 5 years ago; the next best time is right now!