Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: Books to share with you brothers and sisters  (Read 56271 times)

The Seedist

• Trading Score: +35
  • A bookworm
Re: Books to share with you brothers and sisters
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2016, 04:40:47 PM »

However, I hear that Trump is one helluva Renaissance Racist, and would love to hire you as his chief southern coordinator on his impossibly stupid wall building project.
It's great idea you know. I'm ready to be paid of ten thousand bucks if I may be useful somehow. And if there is a chance to get this note to Donald please make it soon. Children of Mexica will be pleased by such decision.

Question: How is Donald Trump going to create middle class jobs?
Answer: By paying them to cheer for him during campaign events.
Question: How does Donald Trump plan on deporting 12 million illegal immigrants?
Answer: Juan by Juan.
Faith as small as a mustard seed can move mountains.

GrowerAndaShower

• Trading Score: +31
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2016, 08:24:54 PM »

Juan by Juan! Glorious! I've been watching this thread the past few days, didn't know why. That joke was the reason.
Question: How is Donald Trump going to create middle class jobs?
Answer: By paying them to cheer for him during campaign events.
Question: How does Donald Trump plan on deporting 12 million illegal immigrants?
Answer: Juan by Juan.

Back with a vengeance! And TITS!

The Seedist

• A bookworm
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2016, 08:31:37 PM »

I've been watching this thread the past few days, didn't know why. That joke was the reason.
To reveal some secret: I like to laugh and joke usually immediately invisibly. Some folks don't/can't recognize it at once and this winds me to proceed a little further until they start laughing too. Just a trick in forums conversations when someone is too pretentious. Because, you know this guys, our brains really need special rest sometimes.

AcaciaAve

• West Coast Zone 8b
  • Trading Score: +166
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2016, 10:15:17 PM »

You didn't hear me Mangrove. I so hoped that your hdd storage full of books is much better than any web search engine on Earth but you have not justified my high hopes. I had experience with Spaniards, you know they are too lazy when talk is about to get off one's butt and find needed book. Perhaps too much sun or too much sinsemilla, I do not know for sure what's the cause of such behavior but I hope you will not name them poor bastards no more. Just some strange thoughts on the subject :(
Did you write all that long reading stuff only for me, dear Mangrove? If yes then I see you didn't understand my joke but you are really creative person to write down posts like this one above. To get angry on Mexican member of this forum is wrong thing to do and something like misplant already did some time ago. A kind of tactics with no success.

Take your hands away from the keyboard
Grow Phalaris grass
Climb Acacia Trees

Mangrove

• Li'l Lorax
  • Trading Score: +191
  • We're all here because we're not all there.
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2016, 10:23:12 PM »

...and place them firmly upon Hillary Clinton's breast implants.
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.--Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

AcaciaAve

• West Coast Zone 8b
  • Trading Score: +166
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2016, 10:29:17 PM »

oh god
smh
Grow Phalaris grass
Climb Acacia Trees

danzick

• Trading Score: +238
  • So many seeds, so little time.
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2016, 10:41:29 PM »

There are some images I really don't want in my head.  Thanks a lot Mangrove. 

The Seedist

• A bookworm
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2016, 12:05:37 AM »

Take your hands away from the keyboard

Don't you see it's Mangrove really won to be first ;D? Look here.

HIT UP EL INSTITUT BOTANIC DE BARCELONA--EMAIL EVERY SINGLE FACULTY MEMBER & GRAD STUDENT IN THIS DEPT UNTIL U GET A RESPONSE--THIS IS THE SAME MECHANISM THROUGH WHICH I MANAGED TO UNITE WITH AND THEN PROCEED TO CO-AUTHOR A PAPER WITH A WORLD-RENOWNED PUERTO-RICAN NEUROSCIENTIST AND THEN PROCEED TO GET THAT 7-SHEET 'PAPER' PUBLISHED IN THE AMERICAN JOURNAL OF NEUROPSYCHOPHARMACOLOGY. GRAD STUDENTS LOVE PUBLIC ATTENTION, AND ACCEPT ADMIRATION AS PAYMENT FOR DISSEMINATING THE KNOWLEDGE THEIR PROFESSORS PIMP-OUT TO THE MASSES FOR $35+ A POP. JUST GO ON A FRIDGING RESEARCH SITE, MAKE-UP A PIMPED-OUT COVER LETTER BEGGING FOR THIS BOOK IN ORDER TO COLLECT CRUCIAL DATA NECESSARY FOR YOUR PhD "THESIS-DISSERTATION" PROJECT AT TRUMP UNIVERSITY (Dept of Shamanology, of course!) and some sympathetic plant geek from some forlorn third world wasteland will come howling, kicking and bolting like lightning to your aid so as long as you promise that you'll cite them for their contribution toward your 'doctoral' dissertation on the art of getting super-duper high (read: SPIRITUAL) off of really obscure rainforest plants.
Yes, I NO2 that this plan sounds a bit Radical, but it's worth as many tequila shots as bogus spam emails you'll need to send all over the world requesting this obscure document from as many acamademicomical-grade curanderologists (read: ANTHROPOLOGISTS) as you can.
On a more trichocereous note (I'm super burned out by 13ish straight hours of practicing organic chemistry with only a 2 hour biomedical research recess and 3X5 minute peanut binges in betwixt and between amides and amines & am quickly racing toward my wick's end, so i'll just cut the stick short, sweet and to a very fine point), have you tried calling the librarians at major research universities such as these? I could only imagine that some librarian would be more likely to score a FREE copy to share with you than most others could--I mean they are librarians after all. Also, if the book is of such value to your hobbies & habbits & hobbits, why not just bite the biscuit and simply shell out 12 bucks to buy a physical copy of the book for your own devices via amazon? Just because your sources and field of study are broke as hell doesn't mean you should stoop to their level of blindsighted beggary as well.
Apologies if this post comes off as crude, immature, harmful or otherwise offensive to anyone who has suffered-through this self-defeatist, delirious and deleteriously masturbatory monologue, feel free to insult my gluttonous gall all the way down the drain to the third circle of hell and back; I can barely formulate, let alone articulate thoughts under the "proper" anesthetic smokey fog of feigned formalities atm, so please, mods, feel free to prune this prickly post as you ever so please. This wick's all outta wax and running on the fumes of its own smoldering embers, and like a light, i'm out.
Selah,
-Mangrove

He 'is out'. Why I thought he knows price of his words?.. ::)

Oh... Don't forget share your books folks ;D
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 12:08:35 AM by The Seedist »

Mangrove

• Li'l Lorax
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2016, 12:42:23 AM »

There are some images I really don't want in my head.  Thanks a lot Mangrove.

http://www.planetpdf.com/planetpdf/pdfs/free_ebooks/Ulysses_NT.pdf
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 04:00:14 AM by Mangrove »
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.--Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Mangrove

• Li'l Lorax
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2016, 02:49:24 AM »

Speaking of brothers and sisters, y'all should Read Freud's Totem And Taboo.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 03:53:13 AM by Mangrove »

The Seedist

• A bookworm
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2016, 10:44:34 AM »

Freud's Totem And Taboo
To read his books is Kosher for sure my brother ;D

Mangrove

• Li'l Lorax
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2016, 03:54:07 AM »

SKUNK

• Trading Score: +69
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 02:15:11 AM by SKUNK »
The best time to plant seeds was 5 years ago; the next best time is right now!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10