Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: stamets classes  (Read 4191 times)

steveoi812

• Trading Score: +13
stamets classes
« on: November 19, 2015, 06:58:49 AM »

has anyone here ever taken that instructional tour at stamets farm?? If so how was the experience? was it worth the 1k price tag (plus travel expenses etc)???
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 08:13:52 AM by steveoi812 »

sporehead

• Trading Score: +85
Re: stamets classes
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 07:10:28 AM »

I thought about it when i started becoming interested in cultivation. You would learn a lot but Reading and experimentation would teach you too. Probably for cheaper too. If you know how to grow and are already involved in mycology, you might now learn much more. The experience may be worth it though! I'd love to visit a commercial facility one day. I'm interested as well to hear others thoughts.

kykeion

• Trader
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 08:14:53 PM »

Are you referring to the Cultivation Seminar?  Sounds really interesting, though the price does seem a bit steep, not totally unreasonable, but steep none the less.  I might be more inclined if lodging wasn't an additional cost.

steveoi812

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2015, 09:57:40 AM »

yes sir...thats what Im referring to...I wonder if packages of multiple people can be purchased at a discount?? Im sure the classes fill up pretty quick...I would just love to have a tour of his facilities more than anything...watch the lab people do work...see the fruiting sheds and incubation rooms...plus the bad ass autoclave im almost positive they have...it would be a site to see