Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: My bodgy "cloner".  (Read 12061 times)

EVENEVE

Re: My bodgy "cloner".
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2019, 12:44:46 PM »

ooooo your so inspirational...i love experimenting and creating..... im thinking a vicks vaporiser unit misting warming steaming aerating..... on cloner with the good old pool noodle slices as disks....sliced down the side and adjusted to circle stems and hole saw in plastic tub lid...to fit the noodle biskits...... hmmmm im crafting tomorrow.......and i got a veranda cooling mist curtain ...twenty meters long and six channel irrigation timer.... just need a pressure source.....or pump.... the ones you mentioned above sound good and reliable....ill come up with something.... i would love to see what types of creative cloning units people have made from alternative and re-purposed materials....for inspiration and technique.... im intrigued....oh yes....any fertigation tips on products and frequency and lighting also.... i love to see creative flow and ingenuity....and i really appreciate a well re purposed appliance.....kmart has some cheap and useful things...the $15 rice cooker..... makes a mad heated sand bath...evaporation unit...sterilizing pot...for soil and tools.......among other things.....xxxxCatara

Solipsis

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2019, 05:30:38 PM »

Veery nice!!

Question: would it be cheaper and more practical to do fogponics with an ultrasonic humidifier? If you are just rooting you dont really need nutrients right?

fairdinkumseeds

• Trading Score: +545
  • May you reap exactly what you sow......
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2022, 12:07:36 AM »

Years later and ime the need for a timer/pause in the misting is unnecessary. This is my latest design.
Works great, reasonably cheap, durable and easy to clean, highly recommend it.
https://fairdinkumseeds.com/aeroponic-cutting-cloner-55-site-acrylic/
Sucks, but AU-OS trade isn't cost effective or reliable anymore. Aussie trade encouraged, especially for cactus, dragonfruit, and colour fruited columns.
Hit me up! --> fairdinkumseeds.com/contact
Pages: 1 [2]